I'm unable to (re)install WeMod
There are several reasons why you may not be able to install WeMod. The most common issues when installing WeMod are
- Remaining files or unsuccessful update
- Antivirus blocking the installer
- Unsupported version of Windows
- Missing Windows updates
Remaining files or unsuccessful update
If you are unable to reinstall WeMod after uninstalling it or updating it is possible that there are some residual files or corrupted files. Following these steps should resolve the issue
- Check task manager to make sure all WeMod processes are closed
- Open Windows programs and features by pressing Window Key + R and then typing AppWiz.cpl and clicking OK
- Make sure WeMod is not shown as installed. If it is you should attempt to uninstall it.
- Navigate to Appdata and delete any existing WeMod folders in Local and Roaming. Appdata can quickly be accessed by pressing Windows Key + R then typing Appdata and hitting enter.
- Restart your computer
- Add the installer as an exception in your antivirus
- Run the installer again