We're having trouble loading the cheats into your game
What causes this error?
This error may appear for a few reasons: you are attempting to use it in multiplayer or an unsupported game mode, you are running an unsupported version of the game (newer or older), your game is from an unsupported DRM, an antivirus is stopping WeMod from injecting, or we were unable to find the running process.
How can I fix it?
- Make sure you are only trying to use the trainer in single player. Most games have anti-cheat built into multiplayer that stops WeMod from injecting into the process.
- Check if the game is listed as compatible. If the game is not listed as compatible you might be using an unsupported version of the game. If this is the case you will need to update your game or if you are using a newer version that WeMod does not yet support you will need to wait for the trainer to be updated.
- Check that your game is from the same DRM as the one shown in WeMod. Trainers may not be compatible across multiple DRM platforms.
- Disable your antivirus or add an exception while using WeMod.
- Launch the game through Steam/Ubisoft Connect/etc. then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded
If this did not resolve your issue, please create a new post on our community forums(fastest) or send us an email by using the Contact Us form below.